CAD Designer Job Description:
As a CAD Designer you should know how to use computers to generate designs of complex projects. Using these designs, you can help to establish timelines, budgets, and assist many different departments in making vital decisions about major projects.
CAD Designer Responsibilities:
- Use software to create detailed 2D or 3D designs for complex projects. Make revisions to designs as requested.
- Collaborate with others to establish timelines and budgets.
- Ability to analyze data and come up with creative solutions.
- Keep up to date on industry and engineering standards.
- Utilize large databases of material property information to best select materials for designing projects.
CAD Designer Requirements:
- An Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years experience utilizing CAD software
- Knowledge of industry and engineering.
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- An abundance of patience to see a complicated project to the end
Senior Accountant Job Description:
As a Senior Accountant you have to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts.
- Produce error-free accounting reports
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Spot errors and suggest ways to improve efficiency and spending
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
Senior Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant.
- 2+ years experience
- Thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Awareness of business trends.
- Familiarity with financial accounting statements.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages, like Tally and QuickBooks.
- Advanced MS Excel skills including Vlookups and pivot tables.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org